(no subject)
Nov. 29th, 2005 04:17 pmWell, I've been told I have to update, so I am.
I went to the bank to pay my credit card bill, and stopped on the way home to get petrol, and as I came out of the petrol station I was abducted by aliens in a flying saucer. It was fun.
I went to the bank to pay my credit card bill, and stopped on the way home to get petrol, and as I came out of the petrol station I was abducted by aliens in a flying saucer. It was fun.
no subject
Date: 2005-11-29 04:21 pm (UTC)You can't leave it at that!
no subject
Date: 2005-11-29 04:23 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2005-11-29 04:24 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2005-11-29 04:33 pm (UTC)Luff oo really Vikkikins!
no subject
Date: 2005-11-29 04:40 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2005-11-29 04:50 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2005-11-29 04:52 pm (UTC)I wonder what an alien x vikki looks like!
(or how tall it is!)
no subject
Date: 2005-11-29 04:54 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2005-11-29 04:55 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2005-11-29 04:58 pm (UTC)I thought Vikki was already an alien? In which case it was her family abducting her to save us, yay!
Pitty they gave her back... ;)
*hugs the Vikki* Love you really!
no subject
Date: 2005-11-29 10:16 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2005-11-29 04:58 pm (UTC)Little green wusses!
no subject
Date: 2005-11-29 04:59 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2005-11-29 06:37 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2005-11-29 07:21 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2005-11-29 10:17 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2005-11-29 10:54 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2005-11-30 12:14 am (UTC)