(no subject)
May. 10th, 2006 11:38 pmGacked from loads of people.....
If you read this, even if I don't speak to you often, post a memory of me.
It can be anything you want, it can be good or bad, just so long as it happened.
If you read this, even if I don't speak to you often, post a memory of me.
It can be anything you want, it can be good or bad, just so long as it happened.
no subject
Date: 2006-05-10 10:43 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-05-11 06:16 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-05-10 11:03 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-05-11 06:17 pm (UTC)And it was MUCHLY appreciated!
no subject
Date: 2006-05-11 07:21 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-05-11 06:18 pm (UTC)I DID tell people I was shy.... somehow no-one believed me!
no subject
Date: 2006-05-11 07:37 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-05-11 06:19 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-05-11 08:18 am (UTC)That and the camera, there will always be visions of you and a camera!
no subject
Date: 2006-05-11 06:20 pm (UTC)*Looks innocent*
no subject
Date: 2006-05-11 08:52 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-05-11 06:21 pm (UTC)Anyway, nice things come in small packages!;)
no subject
Date: 2006-05-11 08:58 am (UTC)Also the cake. My lovely teddy cake that you made specially for me.
You're rather a nice person really, aren't you? ;o)
no subject
Date: 2006-05-11 06:22 pm (UTC)(still amazed we made it back in one piece, I'm not sure I've ever laughed so hard!)
no subject
Date: 2006-05-11 06:24 pm (UTC)Rachael P's. Definitely Rachael P's. Or Xanthe's.
no subject
Date: 2006-05-11 06:38 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-05-11 06:45 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-05-11 08:59 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-05-11 09:04 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-05-11 06:23 pm (UTC)twas a NORTY comp to crash on your b'day!
no subject
Date: 2006-05-11 09:05 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-05-11 06:24 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-05-11 09:15 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-05-11 06:25 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-05-11 09:45 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-05-11 06:26 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-05-11 09:54 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-05-11 06:27 pm (UTC)sadly my hips are showing the proof....
no subject
Date: 2006-05-11 10:32 am (UTC)> a merry-go-round in a thunderstorm
> the car journey as mentioned by RTW
> you looking a bit intimidated by the bouncy castle at Chloë's 18th
sorry - too many bits of FINE Vikkiness to choose from...
no subject
Date: 2006-05-11 06:29 pm (UTC)and oh yes, the merry-go-round was MOST fine and dandy!! (I think the operators thought we were nuts!)
no subject
Date: 2006-05-11 11:51 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-05-11 06:29 pm (UTC)I remember that too.
no subject
Date: 2006-05-11 11:52 am (UTC)Oh, and our drabble adventure with Carolyn. I found it last night!
no subject
Date: 2006-05-11 06:31 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-05-12 08:54 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-05-11 12:42 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-05-11 02:32 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-05-11 06:32 pm (UTC)The tag team method!
*polishes halo*
no subject
Date: 2006-05-12 11:53 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-05-11 01:13 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-05-11 06:33 pm (UTC)(probably behind the pile of photo albums)
no subject
Date: 2006-05-11 02:35 pm (UTC)All the many hugs and love you have given me, especially throughout 2004.
The cuddle you gave me when we were in bed last november, because I was in such desperate need of some love.
In fact, there are LOTS of very fine memories I have of you because you are luffly and very shiny :)
no subject
Date: 2006-05-11 06:36 pm (UTC)(although some people MAY get some wrong ideas from your post!;))
*snuggles the Kitty*
no subject
Date: 2006-05-12 11:56 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-05-11 05:59 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-05-11 06:35 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-05-11 10:32 pm (UTC)